Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A little "normalcy"

Our lives slowed a little this week, as we are home and trying to get back to the normal routine. Adding to the "normalcy" is the fact that Sidney is in Vacation Bible School this week from 9-12 every day. It is at the other international school, and there are a lot of Americans and Brits, as the Bible school is done in English. She gets to play with other kids her age, and it also is a nice prep for getting her ready for her regular school in a couple of weeks.

We also just finished ordering her uniforms for school. We ordered from Land's End and one of Kimber's friends is bringing them over just before school starts. Sidney will be pretty cute in a little school uniform, so we will include some pictures.

Finally, Sidney and I got our visas yesterday (after four months!) We still have to get our "person numbers", which are the Norwegian equivalent to a social security number, and that should take about one more month. The good news is I can start work now that I have my visa. I just can't get paid until I have my person number.

No comments:

Post a Comment