Saturday, December 6, 2014

December 6

We had a good visit with Kirk. I got his and Sidney's hair trimmed. Neither needed much but they both needed to be cleaned up. Sorry I forgot to get a picture. We went and grabbed lunch from Sonic and took it back to the house. We spent several hours together before getting back to weekend business. It was really hard to walk out on Kirk. He wants to come home but really needs to be where he is.

Dinner tonight was sausage and cabbage. The cabbage was from a friend's garden. It was really good and easy. One pan and done. We also got groceries and finished the tree.

We need to start developing a plan for something to do with Kirk next week. If it's nice we can go to the park. If not I need a not super stimulating idea for what to do near the house where he is. Oh he did Gus about my driving. I didn't gave both hands on the steering wheel. So when he fussed I took them both off. Ha!

Tomorrow is church before kicking off a busy week. I'll go see him at the clinic mid week again and see what kind of trouble he is up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment