Sunday, June 28, 2015

June 28

This is just a quick update. Sidney is with her Georgia Grandma, Kirk's mom, in Florida. I dropped her off at the airport Tuesday. As I was backing out my parking space someone else backed into me. Yeah. There is just a small dent in the fender of the Prius. One of many dents.

I got the landscaping lights put in yesterday. It wasn't hard but it did take a while. I wanted to make sure I got it on the first go. It took about 3 and a half hours and I had to go get more wire. I think it looks nice and I am a little proud of myself. Today I am going to go help a friend move.

My friend was here a while back and took some fun shots of Shandy, Sidney and Stormy. I couldn't resist putting the pets in both with their tongues out. And the hummingbird shots were really cool because it slowed down the wings so you could see them. At the bottom are a couple of pictures of the lights, one under each tree and 4 down lights. And Kirk got to see her dad a couple of times two weeks ago. They took Stormy also and had a nice time.

It will be another busy week at work but at least it's only a four day week. Hope everyone has a great 4th of July.






No comments:

Post a Comment