Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Peru, Possibilities, Birthdays

No this isn't the post for Peru. It's coming soon. I promise. We are alive and adjusting back to normal.  School has started and Sidney turned ten. Also Kirk's mom is here for a few weeks. We will be making a trip up to a place called Marbridge to see if it is a good place for Kirk to live next Tuesday. It seems like it might be a really good fit, although farther away. But it is somewhere he could live for the rest of his life (for real this time). It is our current best hope.

He will also now receive health care benefits from the VA. It is a new road so I have a lot to learn. Kirk was deemed catastrophically disabled by the VA and moved to Group 4.

Like I said, I'll get Peru up soon. Please pray for the trip to Marbridge to be successful. I'll give more details as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment