Sunday, April 12, 2015

April 12

Sidney is starting this post.

Hi it's me and I recommend the DO* this at home episode of Mythbusters. They are testing loads of myths to see if you can do them at home. And for you northside students who can't find the email login, click here. I never want to see a resisting slavery assignment again in my life, though.
- Sidney 🐦 (falcon)

Ok I have retrieved the I-pad. If this makes you happy I'll let Sidney help with more posts.

We've had maybe a better weekend than in a while. And I mean by feeling. Kirk seems to be content and Sidney was OK with where he is. She even has plans for his life. Like he needs a pet. I am trying to figure out ways for him to sequence. I have many ideas but need to try them. And I haven't been irrationally angry or sad.

Sidney swam on Saturday after spending the night with a friend. Then we visited Kirk before she went to a horse care seminar. She had a great time and I got gas in the car and went to the store without help. And then with some help from HEB I made a dinner where Sidney cleaned her plate. He did more composting on the yard before sleep.

Sunday brought yummy big breakfast and then church. Horse back riding was cancelled so we got the fish tank clean and then I discovered my favorite tool, the pressure washer. The back porch is fabulous and clean along with the table and grill. Wow what a tool. I'm in love.

The planter on the front porch is planted. Garage swept and another real dinner made. Somehow we have made it through a weekend still standing. Oh and I have at least an outline of a plan for Sidney's summer.

On a more serious note we miss Kirk. Both of us. And we need to get him out of memory care. He can't spend forever there. I am meeting with VA and a lawyer this week. I also have some help for Sidney for swimming on Tuesday and she will visit friends on Wednesday so hopefully we will have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment