Friday, February 6, 2015

February 6

Kirk continues to look a little better when I see him.  However he did have fever last night of 104 degrees.  He is on three antibiotics but no cultures have grown and we haven't found the infection source.  I was there while he ate lunch and he downed his fish sandwich and salad in minutes.  He also could tell me he was in the hospital.

I don't think he is feeling back to his new normal yet because he isn't restless.  He is pretty content to rest in the bed and watch TV.  Normally when he is at Neurorestorative he is always on the move. 

If he continues to respond to the antibiotics, they will keep him as long as the IV antibiotics are required.  He can return to Neurorestorative once he is off the IVs.

Thanks for your prayers during the bump in the road.  I'll keep a daily post even if it's short until he is discharged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment