Sunday, February 8, 2015

February 8

Kirk is doing a little better yet today. He hasn't fevered since last night and it was slightly lower. He is getting up now to use the bathroom which is another step in the right direction. So maybe we are getting this thing licked. I haven't talked to the doctors in a while but I am hoping he will get discharged in a few days. That's me hoping, not based on anything I know for sure.

I am meeting with the staff at Neurorestorative tomorrow for our monthly meeting. Kirk continues to progress so I am hoping for more than 30 more days there. I will however post tomorrow night with an update on Kirk as well as how the meeting goes tomorrow.

Sidney and I are enjoying my dad being here. He got to watch Sidney ride today. She swam yesterday in a swim team try out. She did a great job but we won't find out until tomorrow if she made the team. Even if she didn't I am proud of her and glad she had the experience. If she did make the team our world will get more hectic. Practice three times a week. Not sure how I'll manage but we will sort it out.

And we are making valentines cards. Please tell me why we can't just get the ones you fold in half and sign? Every year I decide we need to make something. This year's has 25 ish pieces. Yeah fruit cake who doesn't learn.

Back to work and the craziness tomorrow. Sidney has a break from swim lessons this week because the pool is under repair but it is a braces week also. So she will be off her feed for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment