Sunday, October 12, 2014

October 12

Kirk has just been hanging out today. He sat up for a while and promptly fell asleep. Maybe it's my company. Ha. I was singing to him earlier and he told me I needed to stop.

I went to church this morning and Sidney is with her girl friend from Katy. Tomorrow is a school holiday so she will be with them until mid-day tomorrow. She also has her post operative follow up with her eye doctor tomorrow. What she will want to hear is that she can swim, but I don't think it will happen this week.

Sidney's friend brought a beautiful card full of love from the Girls Scouts. Kirk was a troop leader for three years and the girls truly love him. I have included a picture of the card.

Tomorrow starts week seven of our journey. We will see what a new week will bring. Maybe it will bring being able to stand!! That would be fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment