Thursday, October 16, 2014

October 16

This is going to be a really short update. Kirk had a good day. He brushed his teeth, buttoned his shirt (yes he wore a shirt and shorts for part of the day) and put on his tennis shoes. He responded more correctly to verbal communication and tossed a ball.

He won't move until Monday. This is to get him the longest possible start by going for a weeks worth of therapy during his start versus part of Saturday and nothing Sunday. I really am anxious to get to Reeves and get started on harder work.

I had a really rough day which I will say more about on another day. But I truly need God's peace and patience now as I begin to try to grasp what the long term affect of this accident will be on our family. Please pray for me to sleep when I need it so I can be strong when I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment