Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20

Well we like to make moves on Mondays. Today is the start of week eight and we made the next big move. Kirk is now residing at Reeves rehab facility back over at University Hospital. The address is 4502 Medical Center Drive, San Antonio, TX 78229, room 665. I am so happy he is there. He got over there at about 12:30 this afternoon. He was getting checked over by everyone to decide his treatment plan. And from now on clothes during the day. So I got his new shorts washed and matched up (in theory, I'm no good without him) with some t-shirts. 

I will take some pictures and cards along with his clothes to get his room ship shape and homey tomorrow. We keep moving in the right direction and with a steady pace but it is slowly and cautiously. I have to make far more decisions now than when we were in ICU. I need all the help and guidance I can get in making the best decisions.

Thank you for hanging on with us. Thank you for loving us, praying for us, feeding us, and sometimes even crying with us. We are held fast by your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment